Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of graphic design services does Designemo offer?
Designemo offers a wide range of graphic design services including logo design, stationery design, website design and development, social media design, and vinyl wrapping design for vehicles.
- How do I place an order for a design service?
To place an order for any of our design services, simply visit the relevant page on our website and fill out the order form. A member of our team will get in touch with you shortly to discuss your requirements.
- How many revisions do I get with my design order?
All of our design packages come with unlimited revisions until you are completely satisfied with the final design.
- What file formats will I receive with my design order?
We provide a range of file formats including AI, EPS, PDF, JPG, and PNG to ensure that you can use your design across a variety of platforms and mediums.
- How long does it take to complete a design order?
The time it takes to complete a design order depends on the scope of the project and the package you have selected. We will provide you with an estimated timeline when we discuss your requirements.
- What if I am not satisfied with my design order?
If you are not satisfied with your design order, we will work with you to make the necessary revisions until you are completely happy with the final product.
- Can I get a refund for my design order?
Refunds are not typically offered for design services as they are custom-made to your specifications. However, we will work with you to make sure you are completely satisfied with the final design.
- Does Designemo offer printing services?
No, we do not offer printing services. However, we can provide you with the necessary files and specifications to ensure that your design is printed to the highest quality.
- Is my personal information and data safe with Designemo?
- Does Designemo offer rush services for design orders?
Yes, we do offer rush services for an additional fee. Please let us know if you have a tight deadline and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.