Cool Gadgets,

Smartphone emergency application

It is the middle of the night and your young one has accidentally swallowed nail polish. Most of us would resort to one thing and that is to make the child vomit. However, is that the perfect solution? The best option, if you happen to be the owner of a smartphone, it to use the SOS poison application.

This application contains a list of approximately 250 toxic substances, sorted in alphabetical order. The list further provides instructions on what steps should you take, in case someone has ingested any of the listed poisons. Apart from this, there is a list of approximately 70 poisonous plants along with its photo. You can download the same from Apple iTune store.

 

Check out: http://www.apple.com/itunes


 

 

0no comment

writer

The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet

Leave a Reply

CommentLuv badge